
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season.
The digital collage above was inspired by dj pettitt. The original can be seen here, look at November 5, 2008. When I first saw it, I was inspired to create my own version for Christmas cards this year. Thanks for the inspiration and the helpful tips, dj.
2 comments:
Your card is beautiful!!! Hope the holidays are wonderful and grand! :> xoxoxoxo
John...your blog small as it is is beautiful...your art is lovely. I really love my ATC from you!
It was great to meet you. I was touched by your appreciation of my art. I have a couple photo's of you and Misty while she is opening her gift from Lulu. If you contact me with an email I can send them. Mine is deirdradoan (at) gmail.com
Your blog reminds me of my husbands blog..just a few pictures and poetry. http://johndoanharpguitarist.blogspot.com/
You might enjoy his music on the
20 string Harpguitar. www.johndoan.com
Happy Artsy...Spring.
Post a Comment